[BC] RE: WMOX Thump

harold stanton k5gvr
Tue Oct 11 00:01:08 CDT 2005

Damn,
Almost 100% .......details....  Birney's dad started the newspaper and radio
stations, Monroe did save Birney's life and had a job for life if he chose.
Eddie was the SM and Monroe went to Jackson,MS and changed the fm to WZZQ
the first album oriented rock station.
Following the break-up of the WLBT stations he went to Little Rock and I've
nothing more about him since.