[BC] You Harold Stanton

Bill Brister bbrister
Mon Oct 10 18:43:32 CDT 2005

Can you still hear that "thump" on 1010 at sign on. You remember that
"thump" that you recognized and knew when WMOX signed on that morning we
were driving through Hattiesburg?

Then again they may be 24/7 now so there goes the "thump"

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of harold stanton
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 6:11 PM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: [BC] RE: Me Harold Stanton

Dave,
I will try to post a bit more.
As I have been at OH so many sites and for OH so many folks thru the fourty
years.
Yep, we do still live near Hattiesburg.....moved 8 mi W to a Sumrall, MS
address.
And yep we got a tree thru the roof and some other stuff, but far better off

than so many others.
We had 14 here for 12 days till all could return to their more damaged
homes.
Still found time to go assist locally with info relay and restoring stations

South.
     Thanks for asking.
                 73  Harold