[BC] Clean Up Radio Everywhere

Rich Wood richwood
Mon Oct 10 18:27:46 CDT 2005

------ At 03:39 PM 10/10/2005, Scott Cason wrote: -------

> >>Do what I did once. Hire some pickets. Best advertising I didn't pay
>for. TV cameras everywhere.
>
>Humm, I have heard a similar plot somewhere.  I just can't think of where it
>was.

We did something similar in my San Diego neighborhood when a
religious nut started picketing a women's prenatal clinic with his
ragtag congregation (he was a trucker claiming to be a preacher).
They ringed the building and preached from bibles. A group of us got
together and formed "Ladies against Women." Men and women dressed in
frumpy clothes, frumpy hairdos, preaching from cookbooks. Guess where
the TV cameras focused. We were much more interesting than angry
Fundies. Once the cameras weren't focused on them they went away.

The religious nut is now in jail for firebombing a couple of women's clinics.

Rich