[BC] Air America

Douglas Schleutker schleutker
Mon Oct 10 17:33:54 CDT 2005

Donna, Donna,

Sorry if I have upset you!
You are reading too much into comments.

>Both sides being told means fairness and that's how I was raised--
I believe most of us were raised that way.

> I believe as a radio consultant, my stations have a DUTY to be fair.
I believe as a radio consultant your DUTY is to program your stations to generate revenue.

> They can have ideological shows, of course,
Of course.....  But they would want them to be entertaining and profitable.

> but as for NEWS, it should be fair.
Yes, no argument.   But, this is an Air America thread.    What does news have to do with AAR?

Douglas E. Schleutker
Vista, CA
doug at schleutker.net