[BC] Fruitcake (the kind you eat, not in programming)

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Mon Oct 10 17:03:53 CDT 2005

If you've ever seen me, I have a very large cast-iron stomach. My
mother's cooking prepared me for fruit cake and I love it. During WWII,
she would use 1 LB coffee cans to bake fruit cake in and send it to the
guys overseas. No wonder we won the war. I'll now take this off line as
it isn't really very technical.

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC
dba - Tech-Notes
1980 25th St., Florence, OR  97439-9717
(541) 902-2424 - Home/Office/Cell
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV  -- See you on the Road Show.