[BC] Fruitcake (the kind you eat, not in programming)

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Mon Oct 10 16:15:03 CDT 2005

Though a bit :) off topic, I would  be more than happy to be the judge
of the "best fruitcake contest."  Bring them on!!!!!

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC
dba - Tech-Notes
1980 25th St., Florence, OR  97439-9717
(541) 902-2424 - Home/Office/Cell
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV  -- See you on the Road Show.