[BC] Radio Station Content

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Mon Oct 10 09:36:39 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/10/2005 6:39:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ka1mvk at gmail.com writes:

Anyone heard  Air America's
newscasts?

No, but one morning, I happened to catch them via skywave on 1530, and  heard
them talking about something called "Morning Sedition". I just shook my
head, and thought that was a rather inappropriate name for a radio  program.

Last I heard, "Sedition" was considered a very serious crime.

I'll add my vote to the rest, RE: the gentleman from CC who is leaving the
Forum: Please reconsider. We really need you (and others) to balance this
Forum.  If we're all in the "Yes men" club, where would the challenge be?

Willie...