[BC] Comments about Meridian MS

Ballard F. Fore, Jr. balfore
Mon Oct 10 07:12:59 CDT 2005

Agreed

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Mike McCarthy
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 8:10 AM
To: Broadcast Radio Mailing List
Subject: RE: [BC] Comments about Meridian MS

MRE's (and some drinking beverages) should be kept in your service vehicle
if you go to any location which puts you in an isolated location...such as a
transmitter site up in the hills/mountains and the weather/conditions turns
on you or you get trapped. As a rule, my wife and me carry and annually swap
out granola and power bars for the winter.

Bottom line is you don't need to be in a hurricane zone to heed that advice.

MM

At 05:47 AM 10/10/2005 -0400, Ballard F. Fore, Jr. wrote