[BC] Adrian 88.9 translator

E.T. ET
Sun Oct 9 21:16:11 CDT 2005

Bill:

This reply to you is off the list.  We don't need McCluskey knowing
everything just in case he reads the list.

Yes, you need to make a log sheet.  Check the translator every day at
random times.  More than once a day is ok too.   Fill in the log sheet,
Date, Time, Frequency, Carrier yes/no, Audio yes/no,   Re-broadcasting the
correct station.  A signature for each line is very important.  Fill in the
log for a minimum of 35 days.

Then.  Write a certification statement that the log is a true time line of
what has transpired over the stated time period under penalty of perjury.
Sign it and date it.

Then write a cover letter to either the Detroit field office or the Media /
Audio division at the FCC in Washington.  The address for either are on the
FCC web site or I can supply it for you.  In the letter explain who you
are, where you live, and what you have logged.  State the 30 day translator
rule.  Ask the FCC to enforce the rules.  Then wait.  Some one from the
Detroit office my contact you.  Don't stop keeping the log up to
date.  They may ask for an updated copy.

Now you said you have an LP1.  What's that?  I know an LP1 as the old EBS
regional relay station.  Make sure what your doing is legal or you may
become a target yourself.

Ed