[BC] GPS

BOB MATZNER bobmatz
Sun Oct 9 21:03:49 CDT 2005

Ours are off by approx 54 ft.

The boat has two Raytheon (Raymarine E-series) units...one at each station.
Have a Garmin handheld (76CS) we use for off-boat navigation...all have
WAAS.

Bob Matzner, K1IHY
M/Y Seaview
Docked St. Michaels, MD

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net]On Behalf Of DANA PUOPOLO
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 9:11 PM
To: Broadcast Radio Mailing List
Subject: [BC] GPS

While running radials with my GPS today, I noticed that the signal was
dithered. It wasn't yesterday. Today I found the GPS showing me driving in
the
river, where yesterday I was driving on the road beside the river!

Has anyone else noticed this today? I wonder if it has anything to do with
the
increased terror alert in New York City today?

-D