[BC] The Road Show in Nebraska

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Sun Oct 9 11:08:22 CDT 2005

Hi all

Before we start on what?s in store for this next week, we?d just like to
share with you a bit of off topic observation. This time of the year,
driving across Wisconsin, has got to be a most wonderful experience. The
blend of colors from green through yellow, orange, crimson and maroon,
has got to be one of the most ah-inspiring experiences one can behold.
In true theatrical style, one could only applauded and call for the author.

This next week will take The Tech-Notes Taste of NAB 2005 Road Show to
Omaha, NE. Our presentation will be on Tuesday, October 11th, where
we?ll do our presentation for SBE Chapter 74, and anyone else that would
care to attend our educational event. This meeting will be held in the
meeting room of the Westside Church. Things will begin at 11:00 AM with
lunch, followed by a business meeting and then the program. For details
(map, etc.), please visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/67-Omaha.htm

We?ll then head for Riverton, Wyoming where will do our presentation on
Friday, October 14^th for SBE Chapter 129, and anyone else that would
care to attend our educational event at Central Wyoming College and
Wyoming Public Television. Things will begin at noon. For details (map,
etc.), please visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/68-Riverton.htm

To see a schedule of the remaining venues for this year, please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/2005-2.htm as we continue our trek west.
You can also see where we?ve been and pictures of the venues completed.
Here?s hoping to see you at one of these places. If you do come, step up
and say hi.

You do NOT have to be a member of SBE and/or SMPTE to attend any of
their functions. Anyone with an honest interest in broadcast technology
is *_most_* welcome. There are no admission fees and you might even win
one of the door prizes.

To date, we?ve received almost 160 E-mail this year alone about what
we?ve done. You can see what your fellow engineers are saying about this
year?s presentation at: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005%20Comments.pdf
(about 700 KB)

Typical of the e-mail?s we?ve received is this one received within the
past day or so: