NOT....Re: [BC] Clear Channel Wants More?

Robert Meuser Robertm
Sat Oct 8 21:40:29 CDT 2005

Part 2---

Barry does a reasonable amount of moderation on Broadcast at radiolists.net while
broadcast.net is totally unmoderated. This is where CC takes the most hits. I
would hate to see you unsubscribe to either, however, as I think you are much
stronger than the attack idiots and there is more to both lists where you are a
valued member.