[BC] Question About 6 Michigan FM Stations

E.T. ET
Fri Oct 7 23:31:09 CDT 2005

Bill:

You need to document everyday that translator is off the air if you want it
to go away.  74.1263(c) says that the owner has to tell the FCC if its
going to be down for more that 30 days.  I checked CDBS.  No off air
request is listed.  If he didn't notify the FCC then 74.1263 (e) says the
license expires at the end of 30 days of being silent.  There is also a
rule about re-broadcasting the correct station.

Where is that translator located?  The coordinates put it on the collage
campus.  I would guess that is wrong.

ET