[BC] Question About 6 Michigan FM Stations

E.T. ET
Fri Oct 7 23:31:03 CDT 2005

I live a mile and half from one of Nugents hidden dude ranches.  For your
money you get to chase around, (Oh, I'm sorry, that's HUNT! ) a farm
domesticated hog turned loose and kill it with an arrow.  Some of the pigs
have escaped the 10 foot high fence.  Last I knew pigs don't fly or
jump.  They root.  Guess the Motor City Mad Man didn't know that.  The pigs
did a sequel to Hogans Heros and dug under the fence.  Now over here in
Hooterville we got Arnold Ziffel gone bad leading a herd of renegade hogs.

ET