[BC] Silence sense? -

Robert Meuser Robertm
Fri Oct 7 13:53:34 CDT 2005

Interesting take on an old concept.

A station in a small town automated AM and FM in the 70s. The reason was
to improve quality and get the kids off the air. They also established
an answering service and an alarm monitoring service on premise. The
station therefore was manned and monitored 24/7. They had 6 first phones
hanging on the wall.