[BC] RE: TV tower kills birds

SHAFFER, RANDY L RandyShaffer
Fri Oct 7 01:25:05 CDT 2005

Dana wrote -
>Why did they call engineering to remove a bird? Did you have to plunger the
>toilet next - or fix the manager's home CD player?

uh,.. yeah, and mow the grass, trim the bushes, paint the building, drive the shuttle van during ice falls, (it was engineerings tower causing the problem) remove the snake from the womens RR,  catch the mice running through the lunchroom, remove the cricket in the studio during the newscasts, play moving man and other related engineering duties.
And, since we were at the transmitter site, the transmitter got cared for daily..instead of monthly or less now.

Randy Shaffer
WLYH-TV/WHP-TV
Harrisburg, PA