NOT....Re: [BC] Clear Channel Wants More?

Robert Meuser Robertm
Thu Oct 6 22:50:49 CDT 2005

No

Phil must mean those illiterates who used to program to their friends and occupy
spectrum useless to other than the few. Howard Stern was not the farm system, he
got an education as did many others who make radio profitable.