NOT....Re: [BC] Clear Channel Wants More?

Robert Meuser Robertm
Thu Oct 6 22:46:47 CDT 2005

Willie

This is where you are wrong.  DAs are something that can be mastered by any
competent mathematician. I will cite Jerry Westberg who I would have design
another DA any day. When I started with him he was relatively new to be BC
business but with a solid background in math, teaching and computer science.
One of the on going problems in this business is that under qualified
individuals are hired and figure out how to do things by brute force which is
the least efficient way to do anything.