[BC] TV tower kills birds

cld@admin.umass.edu cld
Thu Oct 6 21:05:16 CDT 2005

I've experienced this at a 5 tower array in CT. I was there for about 2 hours.
For some reason the tower that was center, and incidently closest to both the
transmitter building and my car, was loaded with obviously inebriated
blackbirds. My black car was a lighter shade of purple when I got out. I
couldn't believe the coverage. They did a good job. The station very nicely
picked up the tab on a car wash for me.

It changed my perception of that McCartney song forever.

Chuck

 there are the drunken blackbirds.  Talk about "birdies in your signal."