NOT....Re: [BC] Clear Channel Wants More?

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Thu Oct 6 19:50:45 CDT 2005

On 6 Oct 2005 at 14:16, Mike Gideon wrote:

> I agree with the alliance in New Orleans, but don't ever
> think we couldn't have paddled our own boat down there
> if the situation had been different.

The way I heard it, CC was very generous crediting other
parts of the alliance down there, and was doing a lot of
the paddling for everyone. CC did the nearly impossible,
that for some, would have been impossible without them.

OTOH, it does appear that CC is using the experience and
ability of people that will have no replacements when they
retire because they, and others, have clustered the broadcast
"farm system" out of existence.

It is a problem the industry will be forced to confront
during the next generation, and, in fact, it is already
beginning to show.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037