[BC] satellite eas

Tom Bosscher tom
Thu Oct 6 10:44:38 CDT 2005

Scott Cason wrote:

 >>"Maybe I need to send him a letter and inform him about this loop
hole that
 >>endangers the lives of our children?"

 >How does the sat providers not passing along EAS messages endanger the
lives
 >of children?

    Scott, as the author of that statement:

    It is obvious to this unpaid pundit that all things considered by me
to be good and proper can be justified by asking about the welfare  of
the children. That is how all special interest groups justify so many
things. Why should I, a self professed techno-geek let those folks have
all the fun, and all the words?

    Why, just last week I ordered a new replacement final tube for one
of my 816r's, and on the requisition order, it asked for justification.
I stated it was for the children. I got a phone call from the university
president, who was called by the accounting folks, and he begged me to
get that tube in overnight, at ALL costs, so that we can provide for the
children. See, it works.

    tom bosscher