[BC] Another BAD website.......

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Thu Oct 6 08:28:41 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/06/2005 09:22:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time, sid at wrko.com
writes:

> Not so fast, Willie.  Last security report I saw on web browsers said
>  that Firefox had more security holes than IE.  It will remain the "best
>  thing to happen to the Internet" only until its user base reaches some
>  sort of critical mass.  I.e., it's not the biggest target...yet.

I know, it's not perfect. Nothing on this Earth is. But it sure beats IE in
everything where I've compared them.

The Firefox development team is also very quick to release patches & upgrades
to address those problems. Sometimes within mere hours, seldom more than 2
days. It is also much more WWW standards-compliant. When I design WEBsites, or
update the pages on our station's site, I always check it in FF. If it looks
good there, it will look good in IE... but not necessarily the other way around.

Willie...