[BC] Another BAD website.......

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Thu Oct 6 07:35:26 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/06/2005 08:25:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
fredg at salemradiolabs.com writes:

> This process already has made substantial progress as far as Linux
>  compatibility is concerned -- there are very, very few sites that I cannot
>  now navigate with Firefox.

This is true, and I am thankful! Firefox is most definately the best thing to
happen to the Internet since WWW! ;)

For anyone curious:
http://www.mymorninglight.org/firefox.htm

You're right about the camel/tent thing... it's just that I get so frustrated
with those sites that are inaccessible to Blind users, that I want something
to happen soon. They also annoy the snot out of me, and I'm fully sighted!

Willie...