[BC] "America's Favorite Radio Station - WKRP in Cincinnati"

Scott Cason scott
Wed Oct 5 05:40:42 CDT 2005

>>I think the important part of WKRP was that it could have been any of a
number of small stations across the country. That is what made it
successful, at some level, everyone could relate to it.

I totally agree.  However, if anyone ever comes across the book "America's
Favorite Radio Station - WKRP in Cincinnati" written by Michael B. Kassel, I
would highly recommend picking it up.  It was written in 1993 and was
published by Bowling Green State University Popular Press.  Kassel has
extensive interviews with creator Hugh Wilson, actors Gordon Jump, Howard
Hessman, Loni Anderson, Tim Reid, Richard Sanders and Frank Bonner along
with writers Blake Hunter, Tom Chehak and Peter Torokvei.  It will lay to
rest all the rumors and misconceptions of the show.  And it's a hell of a
read!

Scott Cason
LaGrange Communications, LLC
502-213-0024