[BC] Another BAD website.......

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Tue Oct 4 21:47:42 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/04/2005 10:02:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
djkelley at frontier.net writes:

> LOL...in most cases I'm in agreement..lots of times there's
>  flash for the sake of flash (no apparent reason) and just
>  slows things down.

I agree emphatically! On every site that has the SKIP INTRO option, I click
it immediately, before it even finishes loading. (And I get up to 4Mbps
download speed, here.)

>  But Godzilla with a radio tower in hand...well....

Oh, yes. That was *cool*! As soon as I heard that  charactersitic roar, I
knew i wanted to see what was happening next! That was pretty cool!

I wonder what they're doing to go 24 hours! Adding more towers?

Willie...