[BC] Clear Channel Wants More?

Sid Schweiger sid
Tue Oct 4 10:37:56 CDT 2005

>>It seems to me that if Clear Channel is losing listeners while XM and
Sirius
are (both) gaining them, them maybe Clear Channel needs to make some
changes
in what they're doing - including hiring RADIO people back like Randy
Michaels
was. If you have either service you know exactly what I mean - XM and
Sirius'
programming are superior to what's on the radio.<<

It's painfully obvious that Mark Mays:

1) doesn't think he can make his own product better, so his answer is
to attempt to legislate controls on his competition, and

2) doesn't comprehend the meaning of the First Amendment, from which he
has profited mightily.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
WAAF - WEEI AM/FM - WMKK - WRKO - WVEI