[BC] The craziest radio person I've heard about

tosenkowsky@prodigy.net tosenkowsky
Mon Oct 3 20:58:47 CDT 2005

> One of the fired DJ's said we needed a name for the cat. He picked a
> page out of the phone book and his finger landed on Erbo. The cat even
> began to respond to the name.

>>Tom, I can tell when my leg is being pulled off.

Not this time! That was a TRUE story. I did contract work
for WNTY, Southington, CT for 18 years or so. The cat there
was named Winty. The GM's wife found the crying kitten in the
bushes trying to stay warm on a snowy morning. She would sometimes
dash across the turntables, knocking the tonearm off the records.

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE