[BC] Re: Engineering school lousy teachers

Bernie Courtney jerseyspikes
Mon Oct 3 19:08:50 CDT 2005

a think a lot depends on the structure of the institution and the particular
professor involved. I've had some profs. that gave out their home and cell
phone numbers on the first day of class if a student had a question at a
late hour and needed help before an exam or while writing a paper. on the
other hand I've had ones that stood in front of class and blatantly said
"I'm tenured already, i really don't give a dam what or how you do in this
class, and don't bother me with pesky questions via email or in office hours
because i wont answer them."