[BC] Re: Gray Tone Arms

DHultsman5@aol.com DHultsman5
Sat Oct 1 21:06:44 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/1/2005 5:29:54 PM Central Standard Time,  khcs at juno.com
writes:

I went  to Skycraft and got some shockmounts for the TT's and tried numerous
things,  but never could get them to work while the speakers were on.

Glen  Kippel

SKYCRAFT

every city should have a Skycraft.  WHen I was in Dallas we had a lot  of
surplus places.  None in Birmingham,  Huntsville has mainly old  computer
equipment places.

Skycraft is really a resource.   The Phasor for WVOL the  1470 station in
Nashville,  TN was built with surplus variable vacuum  capacitors obtained from
Skycraft and built by Multronics. Instead of rotary  cranks on their phasor
they had a level switch with a counter above and the  switch moved motors on the
variable vacuums.  I don't know who designed it  Paul Cram or Elton Chick or
Mullaney.  The phasor was neat.

Everytime I am in Orlando  I stop by there and always spend some  money.

Dave Hultsman