[BC] Another iBiquity goof

DHultsman5@aol.com DHultsman5
Sat Oct 1 20:56:45 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/1/2005 8:15:38 PM Central Standard Time,
richwood at pobox.com writes:

I  was under the impression our formerly brilliant FCC Chairman, Mr.
Powell,  dreamed of a software receiver that could be transformed into
anything via  firmware changes. Remember, premature obsolescence is
the American way.  It's a good thing. Even an apprentice knows that.

Rich

GENTLEMEN:

For alook at the receiver of tomorrow go to our website

_www.contelec.com_ (http://www.contelec.com)

click on Sales & Support
click on support
scroll down to Paers/Mauals for download
Click
Select "software based digital broadcast receiver"
click to download.

Paper written by David Herschberger while he was with Continental  Electronics

Dave Hultsman
Continental Electronics