[BC] WKRP: BAILEY OR JENNIFER?

Cowboy curt
Sat Oct 1 18:33:23 CDT 2005

On Saturday 01 October 2005 13:08, Dave Schreyer wrote:
> There has always been the debate about which of the two would you want
> to be stranded with on a deserted island...Ginger or Mary Ann?

 That one was easy.
 Mary Ann.

> Now how about this engineer gurus, Who would you want to be
> stranded on a deserted island with? Bailey or Jennifer???

 That one is not so easy.
 Both have beauty ( a minor issue on this mythical island ) and both had heart,
 but I think Jennifer has a slight edge.
 Astute both politicly, and seemingly intelectually, in a secretarial sort of way.
 While I found ( like most ) Bailey slightly more attractive physicly, Jennifer
 was no slouch, so that's almost irrelevent.

> ME...well I would pick Mary Ann and Bailey. Why? They were natural looking
> girls and down to earth. (You have to watch out for those "down to earth
> girls" you see.)
>
> The shy innocent types are much more fun and don't worry if you messed up
> their hair!

 Oh, that's just SO shallow, and superficial............
 uh, wait........
 *I'M* shallow, and superficial !
 Can I take "all of the above" ?

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

omnibiblious, adj.:
 Indifferent to type of drink.  Ex: "Oh, you can get me anything.
 I'm omnibiblious."