[BC] x-rays and hard drives

Lewis Munn looey323
Sat Nov 19 11:57:24 CST 2005

Dave,

  I think there is, or was, at least one other station with a road thru the array.  I can see potential pattern perturbations with semi's going thru!

  You could check with ET (Ed Trombly) up at Munn-Reese in Coldwater, MI; he knows a lot about the older arrays and their interesting points.

  Sticks in my mind that there was one array like that in either Iowa or Ohio.  But don't quote me...too far back.

  For me, hard to drive to Germany, and long stretches of little scenery!!  And very few petrol stations!!  *grin*

  Looey Munn
  Roundup, MT
  "looking for more jobs"

Dave <mrfixit at min.midco.net> wrote:
  I have them "hand search" all my camera equipment,