[BC] DST

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo
Tue Nov 1 08:51:50 CST 2005

I have news for you--if you will be on eastern time, sunset in july will be
more like 10 p.m.

It's at almost 9 p.m. over here in central in july.   i have an aunt who
lives up near Traverse City on eastern time and I went up there for a visit
over july 4th a few years ago.  Didn't get dark until around 10:30.

rob atkinson
st. charles IL

From: "Douglas B. Pritchett" <dpritchett1 at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [BC] DST
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:24:01 -0200

We are supposed to start "springing ahead" and "falling back" in April.
We'll be on Eastern time. Can't wait for the sun to set at 9pm in July and
to drive to work in pitch black conditions next fall.. There are a few
counties that are protesting and want to be in the Central time zone.
As with anything, when the politicians get involved, it's a mess.

--
Douglas B. Pritchett
Fort Wayne, IN
dpritchett1 at comcast.net