[BC] CQ AND OST BOOKS

Justin Kaiser justin
Mon May 30 12:23:07 CDT 2005

I'd like to put a claim in on some of these...  E-mail me direct.

Justin
KC9GNH

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of BOYDSIRBOYD at aol.com
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 12:12 PM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: Re: [BC] CQ AND OST BOOKS

In a message dated 5/30/2005 10:50:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Towers at mre.com writes:
There are those who can always use those books/magazines.  I always see guys
wearing little signs saying they are looking for certain issues of QST,
CQ/73, or the ARRL Handbook MM

I HAVE AT MY DISPOSAL THESE BOOKS NOW AND HAVE NO PLACE TO STORE THEM.
ANYONE YOU KNOW THAT WOULD LIKE EM'? I FIGUE A $1 A PIECE FOR THEM, THAT WAY
EVERYONE COULD AFFORD SOME.
I WENT THROGH A COUPLE AND THERE LOADED WITH OLD INFO.  I'M EVEN THINKING OF
KEEPING A COUPLE JUST FOR SOME INFORMATION IN THEM.

BILL