[BC] FIM 41 price...

Cowboy curt
Sun May 29 06:23:30 CDT 2005

On Saturday 28 May 2005 22:47, Lamar Owen wrote:
> On Saturday 28 May 2005 19:58, Thomas G. Osenkowsky wrote:
> > > Not enough volume.
> >
> > Try the FIM-41/B. This model is larger, has built in Boom sub-woofer
> > and uses 8 additional D cells for power. The FIM-41/BS is the AM
> > Stereo version featuring two speakers and one sub.
>
> I thought that model used a 115Ah marine deep cycle battery, 4 gauge OFC
> wiring, and 10 gauge OFC for the loop.

 If memory serves, that was the FIM-41/BS-PHD which also featured external
 power supply, 3 phase.
 Was especially useful for remotes in difficult locations. ( steel buildings where
 normal recievers were subject to not enough signal, and too much interference )
 (( as long as 3 phase was available ))

 Wasn't especially useful for walk-ins, as it took too long to set up the speakers,
 and find the sweet spot at each location.
 ( and the extension cord was nearly as heavy as the marine battery )