[BC] horns

Robert Meuser Robertm
Sun May 29 01:25:32 CDT 2005

No, not true. With proper engineering the two systems worked. It was just not
always something accomplished on the cheap. The problem with satellite
distribution is that is was designed to one standard and home TVRO systems
lowered the bar. Some broadcasters were foolish enough to try to accomplish
satellite reception using home TVRO standards.