[BC] horns

Bernie Courtney jerseyspikes
Sat May 28 22:46:21 CDT 2005

the verizon building on the west side in NYC (in the 40s somewhere
right on 10th ave) still has some on it, the ATT/Verizon building in
downtown New Brunswick, NJ has some as well, as does the verizon
building i wanna say in Lodi, but it might be a smaller neighboring
town..dont really remember, i passed it while lost looking for the DMV
office in Lodi.

bern