[BC] Joe Pyne - Bob Grant

BOB MATZNER bobmatz
Fri May 27 20:20:53 CDT 2005

OMG....I haven't heard Bob Grant since I left the NYC area (WABC) thirteen
years ago.  Is he still arround and where is he now?

thanks,

Bob Matzner, K1IHY
M/Y Seaview
Seabrook Island/Kiawah, SC

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net]On Behalf Of Tom Dimeo
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 4:31 PM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: [BC] Joe Pyne - Bob Grant

Several times I've heard Bob Grant tell the story of how Joe
Pyne got him, Bob Grant, started in talk radio at KABC.
Apparently, Joe Pyne was taken off the air when President
Kennedy was assassinated and Bob Grant filled in and has been
in talk radio since.  Bob Grant was a newscaster at the time.
 Joe Pyne must have been very critical of President Kennedy.

Tom