[BC] Joe Pyne...

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Fri May 27 15:26:40 CDT 2005

On 27 May 2005 at 16:07, Rich Wood wrote:

> ------ At 01:55 PM 5/27/2005, Ray Thomson wrote: -------
>
> >" If your brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose
> >   -  Joe Pyne
>
> We just don't have classy insults like that anymore. It's a very funny line.

But not original with Joe. <g>

When I was a little kid and we still hunted dinosaurs, my mother
used to say that about various people she though were complete
nitwits. I do recall Pres. Truman being in office at the time. <g>

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037