[BC] could someone explain this to me?

Fred Gleason fredg
Fri May 27 10:46:41 CDT 2005

On Friday 27 May 2005 11:24, gRAdy Moates wrote:
>     So, if I take AirAmerica audio and Michael Savage audio
> and mono them, they will cancel?

I used to work with a boardop (in Washington DC, no less), that, when doing
political debates, used to pan-pot the liberal ever so slightly to the left,
while putting the conservative to the right.

All good clean fun...  :)

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development  |
|                           |             Salem Radio Labs                |
| WASHINGTON DC:  Fifty square miles almost completely surrounded by      |
|                 reality.                                                |