[BC] Interesting new way to make power..

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Fri May 27 05:02:21 CDT 2005

Actually that part isn't as hard as it may seem. perfect world it would
only require the force necessary to life the water from the surface even
  if it is reaching 3000' below to get it.  Real world it's going to
require some additional energy since the water is colder and more dense
it will be heavier than surface water. Also their is the friction loss
of the pipes to keep in mind.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885