[BC] Favored UPS units / Batteries

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Thu May 26 23:49:00 CDT 2005

Dave,
I don't have any service info, but this unit I'm using does the same.
Now metering it I can see that even though the charging light isn't on
it's still float charging the batteries. What I haven't done is apply a
heavy load for a long time to see if it will then apply the high rate
charge until the batteries are back up.

I'm thinking that it's happy that the batteries can float back to full
charge rather than having to be blasted back. But again this is all
speculation at this point in time.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885