[BC] Favored UPS Batteries

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Thu May 26 23:02:01 CDT 2005

Do you have a battery whole seller in your area? I'm getting 12V 7AH
gell cells for $11.00 ea.

I've even grabbed a few UPS's I saw sitting on the curb for trash pickup
ran them back to the shop, and found in every case thus far all they
needed was $20 or less of batteries. :)

Although I must admit I did have one of the Diesel "D" batteries hooked
up to a 400W UPS years ago and it would run for about 12 hours. The batt
finally died of old age, it was used when I got it.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885