[BC] vestments

Don Niccum donn
Thu May 26 09:59:12 CDT 2005

>>Only 30 degrees??.around Texas and the Gulf Coast, 30deg difference is no
>>biggie...
>>Say 70 to 100, all with 100% humidity which we had today :)

Yesterday, it was near 100 here.  Right now it is cloudy, windy, drizzle and
the temp is sitting at 60, having dropped 5 degrees in the last hour.  High
expected near 70.  We have learned to take the NWS forecasts with a block of
salt.  Plus, the weather radar transmitter at Cannon AFB near Clovis failed
during a bout of severe thunderstorms.  Mother Nature is at her best in the
desert.

Don Niccum
Roswell, New Mexico
donn at dfn.com