[BC] plans

Clive Warner clive
Thu May 26 00:28:57 CDT 2005

>Clive,
>It is cheaper if you just croos the border at one of the holes in the fence
in Arizona.
>Have a nice trip to the UK, where in the UK are you going?
>Bruce
** Pretty much everywhere. I will be visiting as many radio creative persons
as possible to promote Mike's new album, Methane Dreams. Maybe a few clubs
as well. And then to the Isle of Man for at least a few days. Then I will
probably fly to Spain, an old friend has a villa on the Costa del Sol.
Aiming to spend at least 4 weeks, probably 5.
Best wishes -
Clive