[BC] Lightning

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Wed May 25 18:24:32 CDT 2005

First, hope is that you don't take a strike strong enough to do it.
Second, if you think you have meter it.. If it has replace the rods.

PS: So far I've never seen an AM ground system glassed up. This is
probably due to its large surface area. Thus the more rods you have the
less chance of them getting glassed.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885