[BC] Re: BPL flaws or fiber down the gas line

Al Wolfe awolfe
Tue May 24 13:10:11 CDT 2005

     OK, so what happens when the gas company or some one else decides to
turn off the gas? I'd think that valves would be really hard on any fiber
bundles running through them. What about pressure regulators?

    Also, do gas pipes have that much reserve cross sectional area to get
filled up with a bunch of fiber and still work as a gas delivery system?

    Just pondering.

Al, retired mostly