[BC] B&W 210 Audio Oscillator

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Tue May 24 12:52:07 CDT 2005

On 24 May 2005 at 4:23, Art Lebermann wrote:

> Does anyone have a B&W (Barker & Willamson) Model 210 Audio Oscillator that
> they would consider selling?  This was the "mate" to the Model 410
> Distortion Meter.  These were a common pair for "proof" measurements in the
> 1960's.

That was the standard Gates "Proof Kit", the B&W pair and a Daven 3 pot decade
attenuator with a 600/250 ohm plug in input pad. :)

They do turn up on eBay from time to time, but I don't see one there right now.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037