[BC] BPL flaws

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32
Tue May 24 11:54:53 CDT 2005

Having to deal with taking gas mains out of service, then pulling a cable
through them, and also the dubious proposition of making gastight
connections where the cable enters and exits the gas mains. Maybe I'm wrong,
but I see a big safety problem here.

Jerry Mathis
Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS