[BC] RE: Marantz PMD-660 etc

Tyler B. Callis tylercallis
Tue May 24 00:36:50 CDT 2005

Regarding ease of use, here is an anecdote.  I sold a PMD-660 couple of
months ago and the CE called me to say the GM received it, went out and
recorded some interviews, came back to the station and downloaded them to
his computer before the CE even knew the package had arrived.  Not that the
GM is a dummy, he's not, but still the ease of use was quite a surprise.

The PMD-670 is not as intuitive, but has far more features.  That's about
all I know.

Tyler Callis
Beaumont, TX

Dwayne Walker asked: